A few days ago we came across an article stating, that about 90 % of people won’t start their own business and can you guess what the number one reason is that stops them? Fear of failure.
This is completely understandable: Let’s say you have passion for painting and you want to make living out of it. So you decide to quit your 9-5 job and invest time and money into following your dream.
Now, the worst-case scenario is that you have no support system whatsoever and you fail. Big time!
The best case is that the first painting you ever sell is going to make you famous around the world and you buy a private jet to fly to your own island.
But we don’t live in a black and white world.
At DreamJobSupport.com we strongly believe that life is a whole spectrum of colors. One day you are flying high and winning everything and the next you are deeper than the Earth’s core. That is what pursuing your dreams means.
And if somebody offers you a helping hand on your way to the destination called “SUCCESS”, you should take it.
And we are doing exactly that at DreamJobSupport.com.
So why should you sign up to this very new platform based on empathy,with everyone else who wishes to pursue their dream and turn their passion into a profitable business. Why you should become a part of the DreamJobers community?
We don’t just give you one reason, but 5:
- Financial support
- Strong network
- Support all the way
- Business education
- Make a living out of your passion
Are you wondering what it even means? Let us start from the very beginning:
1) DreamJobSupport.com offers you a financial support. Present your project, tell us why it will be successful and how you see yourself being part of the DreamJobers community. If you nail the first pitch, you are going to be rewarded with financial support. No paperwork, no need to go to a bank and ask for a loan and no interest. We trust the people we choose to support. We believe in their projects and that once they make it, they will want to support other dreamjobers. Sounds good? Apply for a business incubator, show us you and your project have a great potential and then apply for business angel micro loan, that can change your life. Today!
2) The mentors in DreamJobSupport bring a huge value, not only in their business know-how, but also their networks. Networks are vital in every step of the way, in any kind of business. Don’t be afraid that our mentors will not connect you with the right people that can help turn your idea into a business reality.It’s our goal to turn your project into a great and successful business.
3) Let’s face it, if you don’t have a strong support system following a dream can change into a nightmare very fast. Working day and night, facing so much stress you can’t even and going non-stop is everything,but easy. Everybody in DreamJobSupport.com understands that. We went through the same and now we are here for you. DreamJobSupport is all about a community of people who help each other to reach their goals. It is a community of happy people who follow their dreams and want to make this world a better place.
4) Having a dream and turning it into a business reality; most of the time these are two very different things. To understand how to make your dream profitable you need to understand how the business works. With DreamJobSupport.com you will be able to gain a real-life business education, have a chance to apply to a business incubator or get helpful information about tools that will make your working days easier.
5) The core idea behind DreamJobSupport.com is to help people do what they love and make a living out of their passion. Whether you are an amazing photographer who needs little bit of guidance or carrying an idea in your head for a new business concept, you are welcome to sign your project to DreamJobSupport. All the small business people and artists who are talented and driven to make business out of their passion, are one big step closer to make it.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up already because you literally have nothing to lose but a chance to change your life. Are you ready for the ride?